The NRCME Report
We are pleased to offer The NRCME Report, a quarterly newsletter for certiﬁed medical examiners and others interested in issues related to the medical evaluation and certiﬁcation of commercial motor vehicle drivers.
Keep up with the latest issues related to the certification of drivers with sleep apnea, diabetes, vision issues, seizures and epilepsy, heart disease, psychological issues, substance abuse and drug testing, and other important medical conditions. Subscriptions also include the opportunity to ask clinical and regulatory questions.
The NRCME Report is published four times yearly, and the content in the NRCME report is intended for educational purposes only. It is not intended as and should not be considered legal or medical advice.
- Keep up with current medical certification news, requirements, and other issues affecting certified medical examiners.
- Information on business trends and issues.
- In every issue, articles on medication issues, legal developments, and clinical scenarios.
- Guidelines and discussion from the FMCSA Medical Review Board and FMCSA Medical Expert Panels.
- Protect yourself and your practice from liability risk.